Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cutex's Short Wear Top Coat!

This one I had to send by post as they don't have a contact us email address...maybe because they know few people would be bothered to write/type out a letter, get a stamp from the post office and post it- not me! I'm not afraid of getting off my butt to complain about things!

Letter as follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought a bottle of your Cutex brand's 'Long Wear Top Coat' (barcode number: 5 012874 251438) recently at the Darlinghurst Priceline.

I am incredibly disappointed with this product and if I had kept the receipt ( which I'm generally not inclined to do as I buy products under the assumption they'll do at least half of what they say they will- crazy I know!) I would have returned it after the first use.

When I showered the following morning after applying your top coat at least half of the nail polish on each nail came off and continued to chip through out the day.

I have sinced applied the same coloured nail polish I had on underneath your top coatt by itself and it lasted 4 days before chipping- and it's a cheap pharmacy brand nail polish.
Even if the coloured nail polish in itself is just surprisingly good there is still no excuse for your not-so-budget-priced "long wear" top coat to not be able to survive around 12 hours or a bit of water.

I'd also like to point out, before you think about blaming your nail polish's lack of performance on the water, that due to a very small water heater I have no choice but to have short lukewarm showers.

Sincerely


I just put this in the post box and now we wait for the reply...which I don't seem to get many of :(

No comments:

Post a Comment